Overview: FLY is FUN is a moving map for aviation and pilots providing ILS and GPS approach, VOR, NDB, DME, Marker beacons, RNAV navigation, and Marker beacons warnings, without ILS/VOR/NDB/RNAV equipment on board.
FLY is FUN is designed by pilots for pilots. FLY is FUN simplify flight preparation and improve situation awareness during flight, providing information on airspaces, reporting points, position on moving map, elevation, frequencies, railway, weather info … facilitate access to airfields related PDF document
FLY is FUN simulates ILS approach, VOR, NDB, DME, Marker beacons, RNAV navigation and Marker beacons warnings, without ILS/VOR/NDB/RNAV equipment on board.
You can test FLY is FUN for free during few days. At the end of the trial period, pilot is invited to subscribe and pay an annual fees. Doing it, he get the right of using the application “as it is” and contribute to development effort.
FLY is FUN allows:
- Creating and modifying routes using “drag and drop”, “rubber band”
- Getting warnings, alarms and radio info before entering controlled or special use airspaces, approaching points
- Performing route planning, evaluating distance, time and fuel consumption (depending on wind and aircraft characteristics)
- Displaying route, bearing, trace on moving map
- Visualizing airspace
- Getting dynamic terrain map (colors depending of elevation above ground level)
- Creating and exporting Flight Plan
- Creating and exporting Flight log
- Creating, importing or exporting routes, waypoints, RWY, airspace (Garmin .gpx, .kml, txt, OpenAir)
- Recording the flight and playing it back with Google Earth
- Calculating Sunset / Sunrise
- Getting weather forecast along the route
- Displaying info on selected waypoint, RWY, airspace
The integrated logbook, allows recording:
- Duration since departure time
- Departure and arrival time
- Departure and arrival airport
- Flight track (it is possible to export it as .kml or .gpx and to replay it)
- Used aircraft
- Pilot(s) and copilots in charge
- Distance, average speed, maximum speed
VACs and PDF files
VAC and AIP infos are available for more than 50 countries
User can easily attach your own PDF files.
- Support for MBTiles map. Simple copy your xxx.mbtiles to …/Maps/MBTiles folder at your Android device.
- Updated Spanish version. Thanks to Rolando.
- Unlimited Version Unlocked
- No Key Needed
Originally posted 2019-07-10 21:22:14.