Overview: With the release of the latest version the videos are a little bit out of date: at this link, you will find a short manual that shows how to use the buttons in the new format:
- Write on your Android device like you would on a sheet of paper.
- Six customisable types of pens with the best digital inking features are available.
- Insert in the most natural way typed texts, images, geometrical shapes in your pages.
- Select and move, zoom, rotate, stretch any object using your fingers.
- Control undo and redo actions with the undo/redo bar.
- Overlay objects and manage their opacity using layers.
- Take full advantage of an active stylus by configuring the erase methods.
- Work with close up writing mode on small screen devices.
- Use gestures to select or delete objects while you are writing.
- Set the background of any page by the import of JPEG, PNG and PDF documents.
- Create new notepads from the most common document templates.
- Save and load customised sets of colours, pens, typewriters.
- Organise your notes into library folders. Cut, copy and paste notepads and pages.
- Export and share documents in PDF, JPEG, PNG formats. The PDF format is entirely vector based.
- Backup and restore any section of the library in ZIP format.
Now it is possible to edit pdf files keeping their original structure and annotations.
- This app has no advertisement