Overview: Cleared any notification accidentally? Want to check any notification that you already deleted? Then the Notification History Log will help you.
Never imagined what happens to your notification when you dismiss or clear it from notification tray?
Have you ever in a situation where you accidentally removed the notification/message from any installed application and want to read that deleted message or notification again?
Notification History Log is here for your rescue.
Once you install this app, it will start generating the notification log and you can literally view the notification history anytime.
You can easily manage, sort and view all past notifications you received after installing Notification History Log application
This app works on almost all Android smartphones and tablets running on KitKat or higher. The best thing about the app is Advanced History feature where you will get full control over your past notifications.
Notification History Log Features:
- Entire app magic happens in Advanced History screen. You can see deleted messages and past notifications with detailed information. The powerful search will help you find any stored notification from the entire notification log very easily.
- All notifications are grouped based on apps to show you the timeline of notification history.
You can also add important notifications to favorites, filter past notifications, export* the notification history to the Text file or Excel file, clear notification logs and more.
- Themes:* Notification History Log is bundled with both light and dark themes. More themes will be added in the coming updates.
- Homescreen Widget*: Add the widget to your home screen to view the notification log instantly
- Blacklist Apps*: You can blacklist the apps to ignore them in the notification logs.
- Backup and Restore*: You can back up the notifications and restore them again when you are reinstalling Notification History Log later. All backups are encrypted and stored on your phone memory
- Android Default Notification History: On supported devices, you can enable and open the Android’s default Notification History to view past notifications in the traditional way. You can enable this option in App Settings.
- Clear Notification Logs: You can clear entire notification history from the Settings or you can even delete the notifications specific to a single app.
Notification Access: To get the notifications from the notification tray and store them locally on your mobile
Storage: To export notifications in excel or text files and to create encrypted notifications backup
Internet: To display Ads and for purchasing Pro Version
- Features marked with (*) are available in the Pro Version.
- On devices like Xiaomi, Oppo and Vivo you need to enable Auto start for Notification History Log application. Also, whitelist our app if you are using battery saver, RAM Cleaner or Speed booster applications.
Troubleshooting screen in App settings will help you in fixing most of the common problems.
- It is not possible to get the notifications you received before installing our application. Our app will start generating the notification log only from the time when you install and enable the permission.
- All your notifications are stored on your phone memory and we don’t have any kind of access to your notifications or data. We respect privacy and your information is completely safe.
- You now have an options to change app language and for 24-hour time format
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
- Pro features unlocked
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers and Services;
- Analytics / Crashlytics are disabled.
- This app has no advertisements