Your data is irreplaceable: documents, folders, hard drives, pictures, MP3 files and photo, video and audio files. Have you lost your data by accidentally deleting it or by formatting it? With OneSafe Data Recovery, you can recover and restore your data in most cases.
- Restore data on hard drive
Restoration on various storage media: internal and external hard drives, USB drives, SD memory cards (including SD, SDHC, mini SD and micro SD cards), CDs, DVDs, FireWire player and other removable media.
- Restore your document: Word, Excel or PowerPoint files that users thought they’d lost for good can be restored in just a few quick clicks.
- Restore your folder: Complete folders with a variety of content such as documents, pictures, music, etc., can be restored.
- Recover your photos and picture: Compatible with numerous photo and picture formats, including: JPG, Exif, RAW, GIF, PGM, PNM, PBM, CD5, NFF, PNG, BMP, TIF, TIFF, Mamiya (MOS, MEF), Paint Shop Pro image file (PSP), Picture file (PCT), Adobe InDesign (INDD) and Adobe Photoshop (PSD).
- Restore your videos and film: The following video file formats are compatible: MP4, 3GP, AVI, MPEG, Matroska video file (MKV), AVCHD video file (MTS), DivX encoded movie file (DIVX), MOI video file, Video Object file (VOB), OGG Media Player (OGM), 3G2, ASX, F4V, MQV, SVI, VID, M4R and HDMOV.
- Restore your music and audio file: Restore your audio libraries, MP3 files, audio books and other lost audio files. You can recover audio files in the following formats: MP3, AU, WAV, MIDI, OGG, WMA, AIFF, RPS, RM, RA, M4P, M4A, ACD, AMR, AT3, CAFF, DSS, IFF, NRA and SND.
- Restore your photos taken on digital camera: The tool is compatible with restoring pictures in RAW format and from various brands of device, such as Sony, Nikon, Canon, Samsung, Pentax, Minolta, Kodak, Sigma, Fuji, Olympus, Epson, Mamiya, Panasonic and Pentax.
- Restore your email: Restore all your emails that were accidentally or intentionally deleted and save them as new PST files.
- Restore files saved on your mobile phone: Restore files, photos and videos saved on your damaged mobile phone memory card.