Overview: View your provider IPTV on any device (phone, tablet, TV, TV-box)
* Does not provide any video by itself. Works with your provider playlist or another source provided by you *
- live TV watching
- groups favorite channels and categories automatically
- start playing last channel on launch
- timeshift support for providers with archives
- picture-in-picture mode (premium)
- reminds interesting shows
- watch archived shows and media library
- filters by channels, categories, genres, seasons, years, favorite channels, age, country…
- search by anything
- retrieves data from several EPG sources (including user-provided)
- providers not supporting HLS seeking uses slower but working seeking mode
- saving playback progress with automatic resume from previous moment
- playback speed (premium)
- browse and play local network files via UPnP/DNLA (via external player)
- media library
- android tv: try to reuse desktop channel even after app reinstall
- search live: also searches description
- rtmp protocol support
- config whatever provider name should be shown in channel name (using multiple providers)
- config to increase broadcast description size in player hud
- lists: long up/down keys acting as page up/down
- touch player: config to map double tapping zones on screen to some player actions (premium)
- touch player: brightness/volume actions now only starts with vertical swing
- studio: config to setup how large maximized screen should be
- system pip: config to enable auto-enter system pip on switching to launcher
- dealer config now available long pressing the installation number
- remote player: config to map long d-pad buttons to player actions (premium); recent channels bindable as action
- epg will take less storage in most cases
- manual seek widget: if seeking live channel backwards will automatically enter timeshift mode
- voice search: searches for live channels as well while playing
- Premium Feature Unlocked.
- Analytics / Crashlytics Disabled.
- Optimized Graphics / Zipalign.
- Removed Debug Information.
- Supported CPU architecture: Arm64_v8a, Armeabi_v7a.
Originally posted 2020-01-13 23:40:52.