Overview: Background Video Recorder is a camera app which helps you record video in the background with the option to enable/disable camera shutter sounds and camera previews.
Useful functions include continuous recording when your screen is off, scheduled recording, an easy to use one-click Video Recorder shortcut/widget & support for multiple languages.
- On Android 6.0 Marshmallow please select “allow all permissions”
- Record video in the background while you use your phones other functions
- Supports multiple languages (English, Czech, French, Brazilian Portuguese, Italian, Swedish, German, Spanish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Arabic, Turkish, Dutch, Polish)
- Trim videos after you record them
- Enable/disable preview views
- Enable/disable shutter sounds
- Supports “Night mode”
- Supports auto white balancing with multiple advanced options
- Schedule your camera to record video at specific times
- Supports widget icon changes
- Supports back and front cameras
- Easy storage location option
- Unlimited video duration. Easily set the time duration you want to record
- Supports “auto stop recording” when device storage is low
- Multiple video resolutions (HD-720p, Full HD-1080p, 480p…)
- Secure well-coded app
- Beautiful material design GUI
- Click the pink floating button in the app or click the Video Recorder shortcut/widget to start and stop recording.
- To app works best if you update to google play services 9.0
- App improvements (user interface, performance)
- PRO Features Unlocked.
Originally posted 2019-12-13 19:57:09.