Requirements: 6.0 and up
Overview: Ring Master automatically increases your ringtone gradually so that you can avoid sudden shocks from loud ringtones.
Ring Master automatically increases your ringtone gradually so that you can avoid sudden shocks from loud ringtones. Set the amount of volume you want to increase and Ring Master will take care of the rest. You can even set it to “vibrate first, ring later”, thereby bringing Pixel phone’s unique feature to other devices.
The best part is you can apply these settings not just to incoming phone calls but even to calls in chat apps such as WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Google Duo, Viber and more. Select which all apps you want to activate and next time you can get an incoming call, the ringtone will increase gradually instead of sudden full-on blast.
- Gradually increases your incoming call volume
- Option to vibrate first and ring later
- Set vibration duration
- Select increasing volume range (1% to 100%)
- Set ringing duration for which volume should increase
- Supports phone calls as well as messenger apps such as WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Google Duo, Viber and more.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is the first thing that needs to be done for Ring Master to work correctly?
If your phone already has an “increasing ringtone” feature, you need to disable it so that there is no conflict with Ring Master.
- Will Ring Master change my entire system volume?
No. Only incoming call ringer volume will be changed. Media, notification and alarm volumes are completely untouched.
- Will Ring Master mess up my volume/vibrate settings if the phone is in Silent/Vibrate or Do Not Disturb (DND) mode?
Absolutely not. When an incoming call comes, the first thing Ring Master checks is whether the phone is in Silent/Vibrate/DND mode. If it is, then Ring Master closes itself and lets the system handle the ring.
- Why does Ring Master need Read Phone State permission?
This permission is used to detect when an incoming phone call arrives. That is when Ring Master starts adjusting ringtone volume based on your settings. Without this permission, there is no way to detect an incoming call.
- Bug fixes
- Paid Features Unlocked
Originally posted 2019-12-14 22:25:44.