Requirements: 4.4 and up
Overview: Fast and free VPN service Tap2free in one click unlock access to any site and application. Secure and anonymous connection, to open WIFI networks, provides OpenVPN connection with OpenSSL key 1024 bit.
Fast and free VPN service Tap2free in one click unlock access to any site and application. Secure and anonymous connection, to open WIFI networks, provides OpenVPN connection with OpenSSL key 1024 bit.
Why use a VPN?
- To view blocked sites by your ISP.
- To running applications whose connection is blocked.
- For anonymous access to sites and applications.
- For secure connection to open WIFI networks.
Features VPN Tap2free.
- Free, unlimited and universal
- Completely free VPN service, forever.
- VPN without registration.
- Unlimited traffic.
- Works with all types of connections: WI-FI, 4G, LTE, 3G, and EDGE.
Unblock restricted content:
- Bypass provider locks.
- Bypass regional restrictions, schools, offices, etc. firewalls
- Opens access to the blocked sites of Facebook, Instagram, Kakao Talk, Kik, Line, Messenger, OK, Omegle, Reddit, Skype, Snapchat, Telegram, Torrent, Viber, VK, Wechat, WhatsApp, Youtube, and many others.
- Unblock VoIP networks and video calls.
- Bypass the school firewall.
- Unblock Torrent.
Free VPN Servers.
- France (France 443) – Server operates via 443 port while masking as https. If a standard OpenVPN port is blocked by your Internet service provider, then you are advised to try a server with 443 port.
- Finland, Helsinki – Server operates via 1187 port, this is a non-standard port
- The Netherlands, Dronten – Server operates via a standard port 1194.
- Russia, Moscow – Since it’s a Russia-based server, all the restrictions imposed by Roskomnadzor are in force. This means that after connecting to this server, you will be unable to get access to websites blocked by Roskomnadzor. The server operates via a standard port 1194.
Since there is no Internet censorship is in Finland, France, and the Netherlands, you’ll get access to the majority of websites after connecting to VPN servers located there&
- Ad-Free Unlocked
- Unlocked Paid Feature
Originally posted 2020-03-18 23:32:07.