Windows 10 Pro is a series of personal computer operating systems produced by Microsoft as part of its Windows NT family of operating systems. It is the successor to Windows 8.1 and was released to manufacturing on July 15, 2015, and to retail on July 29, 2015. Windows 10 receives new releases on an ongoing basis, which are available at no additional cost to users. Devices in enterprise environments can receive these updates at a slower pace, or use long-term support milestones that only receive critical updates, such as security patches, over their ten-year lifespan of extended support.
- The security warning for downloaded files is turned off.
- UAC notification is turned off (for the user in the admin group).
- In the power settings, the mode is turned on – high performance.
- Do not turn off the display or go to sleep when powered by the mains.
- GAME DVR / Xbox Game Bar is off.
- ContentDeliveryManager is turned off.
- Using the latest .NET Framework instead of 3.5. (if older programs require .net 3.5, then after turning it on in components, you need to apply a tweak)
- In the START menu, the [Explorer] button opens [This computer]
- The functionality of the F8 button is returned at boot to enter safe mode.
- Added the command – [copy to folder/move to folder] in the context menu of files and folders.
- Windows photo viewer is enabled by default for viewing photos.
- The history of open files and folders is turned off.
- Auto reboot disabled for BSOD.
- Automatic driver installation is turned off (drivers are installed through the update center).
- Disabled user folders from the location of “This computer” in Explorer
Other Features & Tweaks:
- Cut out OneDrive.
- Added wallpaper.
Windows 10 Pro Screenshots:
- Almost all UWP applications have been cut – there is a store, Edge Chromium.
- Telemetry is off.
- Windows-Defender is turned off by default, but you can turn it on / off – the start-up menu of special features (the result after a reboot).
- Search works, the icon is hidden.
- Auto Activation. (AAct v4.1)
Windows 10 Pro Requirements:
- Processor: – At least 1 GHz or SoC.
- RAM: – 2 GB.
- Hard disk space: – 20 GB.
- Video adapter: – DirectX version 9 or later with the WDDM 1.0 driver.
- Display: – 800 x 600