Windows 10 is a series of personal computer operating systems produced by Microsoft as part of its Windows NT family of operating systems. It is the successor to Windows 8.1, and was released to manufacturing on July 15, 2015, and to retail on July 29, 2015. Windows 10 receives new releases on an ongoing basis, which are available at no additional cost to users. Devices in enterprise environments can receive these updates at a slower pace, or use long-term support milestones that only receive critical updates, such as security patches, over their ten-year lifespan of extended support.
Microsoft has successfully dominated the personal computer operating system for decades and its latest version, Windows 10, looks likely to carry on this market control.
Windows 10 was released to consumers on the 29th of July 2015 as the successor to Windows 8. This latest version of the Windows operating system introduced what the company called “universal apps”, apps that are developed to work on smartphones, personal computers, video game consoles, and HoloLens.
This universality is possible thanks to a universal app API that Microsoft first introduced in Windows 8.1. Windows 10 introduced Universal Windows Platform for the development of these universal apps. Apps that are able to take advantage of this are developed with Visual Studio 2015.
As part of Microsoft’s updated OS, it introduced a system of rolling updates to features and functionality. The idea is to continuously improve the system with small updates, reducing the amount of disruption created by larger updates.
One of the big updates to come as part of Windows 10 was the introduction of Microsoft Edge, a new browser that is completely separate from the much maligned Internet Explorer.
Details MOD ISO:
Modified ISO: Windows.10.Zero.Extreme.Edition.2019
Build: 19H1 18362.175
Features Enabled: 3.5 netframework
Convert Mode: Install.wim<Install.esd
ISO Mode: UEFI/BIOS
Activation: Permantly Activation( Generate Digital License) v62.01
Size: 3,96 GB (4.258.847.007 bytes)
- New Installation Setup / background and faster
- New Theme Visual Theme:Zero-G 1903
- New Sounds:Zero-G 1903
- New Wallpaper:Zero-G 1903
- Icons:7tsp Bauhaus icons
- New Cursor Set:Zero-G 1903
- New Start Button
- Winver Logo :Zero-G
- Support Hours:24×7
- Author: WhiteDeath
- Microsoft Edge Shotcurt Removed from Desktop
- One Drive Removed from Explorer
- Allow Telemetry:Basic Mode
- Windows Defender Disabled
- Quick Access Changed to This PC
- All Folder Removed above The Hard Drives
- Explorer right click on left and click all labriries.
- CMD:80% Transperacy
- Disable:UAC About application install
- Disable:Disk Burn
- Disable:Defender windows
- Disable:One Drive
- Disable/removed:Telemetry(Basic) (asimov)
- Drivers WU:Disabled
- Shotcurs:This PC/Network/Control Panel
- Increase the cache of icons to 4Mb
- Remove recent files from the navigation pane
- Open the file explorer on (This PC)
- Disabling the bandwidth limit
- Deactivation of the start-up time delay
- Disable application runtime
- Enabling a larger system cache (HDD and SSD)
- Improved disk check time (5 sec)
- Improved system stopping speed
- Improved Windows Shell Response
- Reduced launch time for desktop applications at startup
- Folder and file caches> Active
- 7zip last version
- Winrar 5.71
- StartIsBack 2.8.1
- Uxtheme Patcher 3.6.1
- Theme Signature Bypass
How to Install?
- Download ISO.
- Create a bootable usb.
- Use USB to do a fresh installation.
Originally posted 2019-06-23 18:34:01.